UNICEF is one of the top world’s farthest-reaching humanitarian organization for children. UNICEF is scattered across over 190 countries and territories. We work towards helping every child in the world’s toughest places. UNICEF works continually with people interested in humanitarian activities to help children survive. It is the duty of UNICEF to help children to defend their rights. Children’s right is very important, and that is why we work to ensure that we give them the maximum legal right and support they need. UNICEF considers children’s rights as one of the best ways children can fulfill their potential. The main duty of UNICEF for children in Canada relies entirely on voluntary support from generous Canadians.
Officer, Digital Marketing (Permanent; Full-time; UNICEF Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Working closely with the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, the Officer, Digital Marketing will plan, develop and coordinate effective email, SEO and marketing content and lead generation strategies to drive and contribute to overall digital revenue.
The candidate will provide tactical direction and guidance to internal clients on the use of the web as a key communications medium.
Requirements for Officer, Digital Marketing Job at UNICEF Canada
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to analyze website performance reports and assess various digital KPIs such as site traffic, bounce rate, conversion rate etc. for internal stakeholders (monthly, one-time giving, blogs etc.).
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing in evaluating and assessing marketing campaign performance reports provided by agency partners and recommend data-driven optimization tactics.
- Monitoring and reporting on digital advertising efforts as well as evaluate and assess media plans recommended by external stakeholders.
- Assisting the Business Solutions team in the setup of website A/B testing and conversion pixels for tracking digital marketing campaigns.
- Build weekly reporting and dashboards to monitor the performance of the website and any other digital marketing initiatives.
- Build tiered tracking URLs with specific custom audiences in mind for acquisition/stewardship campaigns. • Use Heatmapping tools like Hotjar to monitor and analyze user journey and path-to-purchase on Unicef.ca and shop.unicef.ca.
Kindly take note of the under listed conditions for the listed job on this page.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or Business Administration or related discipline is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience writing for the web is required including: writing web content; using editing and proofreading skills; web content management (simple functionality); project management.
How to Apply for Officer, Digital Marketing Job at UNICEF Canada
To start the online Job recruitment application you have to ensure you meet up with all the requirements listed on the job page. If you are qualified, then kindly follow the link below to apply: